Creator

Date Original

1940-1950

Description

This collection contains four unused pieces of Lamar Bathhouse stationary, circa 1940s.

Biographical/Historical Note

The Lamar Bathhouse in Hot Springs, Arkansas, was opened on April 16, 1923, in what is now known as the Bathhouse Row Historic District. Named in honor of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar, the Lamar Bathhouse was designed by Harry Schwebke. The bathhouse was closed in November 1985 and now houses offices for National Park Service employees as well as a park store.

Physical Description

Document, 8.5" x 11"

Geographical Area

Hot Springs, Garland County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

SMC.0170.0016

Resource Type

Text

Collection

Lamar Bathhouse stationary, Hot Springs National Park, SMC.0170.0016

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Lamar Bathhouse stationary, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Disciplines

United States History

Share

COinS