Creator

Date Original

1923-1973

Description

This collection contains scrapbooks related to student life, compiled by students of Little Rock Central High School.

Biographical/Historical Note

Preceded by Sherman, Scott Street, and Peabody schools, Little Rock High School opened at Fourteenth and Cumberland Streets, Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1905. In 1927, the school moved to the current building at Fourteenth and Park streets. It was renamed Little Rock Central High School in 1955.

Physical Description

Document, 8.5" x 11"

Geographical Area

Little Rock. Pulaski County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

MG.00120

Resource Type

Text

Collection

Little Rock Central High School scrapbooks, MG.00120

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Little Rock Central High School scrapbooks, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Disciplines

United States History

Share

COinS