Creator

Date Original

1875-1890

Description

This collection consists of school catalogs and announcements, including student, faculty, and alumni lists, as well as historical information.

Biographical/Historical Note

Judson University (college) was founded by a group of northern Baptist colonists, led by Reverend Martin R. Fory, who settled at what is now Judsonia, White County, Arkansas, in 1871. Within a few years, it obtained some support from the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. However, such support soon failed and it was forced to close shortly after 1890.

Physical Description

Document, 8.5" x 11"

Geographical Area

Judsonia, White County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

MG.00111

Resource Type

Text

Collection

Judson Baptist University catalogs, MG.00111

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Judson Baptist University catalogs, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Disciplines

United States History

Share

COinS