Creator

Date Original

1885

Description

This collection contains one church charter.

Biographical/Historical Note

The Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Tillar's Station, Arkansas, was established in September of 1885 in Drew County. The leading minister was Rev. B.A. Ingram. In their charter, they ask for acceptance in the Bartholomew Presbytery.

Scope and Contents

This collection contains one church charter.

Geographical Area

Drew County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

SMC.066.015

Resource Type

Text

Collection

Cumberland Presbyterian Church charter, SMC.066.015

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Cumberland Presbyterian Church charter, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Disciplines

United States History

Share

COinS