Creator

Date Original

1922-1923

Description

This collection contains three letters written between 1922 and 1923 by members of the Central College board of trustees in Conway, Arkansas.

Biographical/Historical Note

Central College opened in a Baptist church in 1892 in Conway, Arkansas. Central College flourished for fifty-five years until its demise in 1947. The newly formed Arkansas Missionary Baptist Association purchased the property and Conway Baptist College opened its doors in September 1952.The name of the institution was changed in 1962 to Central Baptist College.

Physical Description

Document, 8.5" x 11"

Geographical Area

Conway, Faulkner County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

SMC.055.002

Resource Type

Text

Collection

Central College board of trustees letters, SMC.055.002

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Central College board of trustees letters, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Disciplines

United States History

Share

COinS