Mrs. Russell Leas donating instrument to museum
Three ladies posed holding a large horn, L-R: Mrs. Russell Leas, Mrs. Charles Knox Lincoln, and Mrs. D.D. Terry. They are standing before some bookshelves. Inscription on the back of the photo reads, "Mrs. Leas donor of instrument to Museum, Aug. 1950."
PHC photo file
Arkansas State Archive
PHC00003243, PHC photo file, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United States History