Creator

Description

This is a black and white postcard of the Little Rock College with images of the Service Building, Science Building, and the Administration Building. The postcard was published between 1925 and 1958.

Biographical/Historical Note

Little Rock College was a Catholic institution which opened in 1908 and was in operation until 1930. The goal of Bishop John D. Morris, the founder of Little Rock College, was to help lessen anti-Catholic sentiments in Arkansas with better education.

Transcription

Little Rock College
Little Rock, Arkansas
Service Building
Science Building
Administration Building F. M. Blaisdell, Arkansas

Physical Description

Black and white postcard, 5.5"x 3.5"

Keywords

Universities and colleges; Catholicism; Postcards

Geographical Area

Little Rock, Pulaski County (Ark.)

Language

English

Identifier

ASA postcard collection, G954.8

Resource Type

Image

Collection

ASA postcard collection

Publisher

Arkansas State Archives

Contributing Entity

Arkansas State Archives

Recommended Citation

Little Rock College, ASA postcard collection, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.

Rights

Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at state.archives@arkansas.gov.

Preview

image preview

Files

Download

Download Full Text (1.1 MB)

Little Rock College

Share

COinS